With our re-open date of June 28th approaching, we want to keep you informed. Due to COVID19 NEW policies and procedures that we put in place when coming for a program here at Rising Hoofs Adventure.
We want to make sure that our environment is safe (SAFETY IS # 1) for an interactive learning experience for all our participants.
We have in practice now “A New Safe Learning Procedure” for everyone who participates. Which includes many new policies that we will be implementing, for both youth and adult programs.
Please for any concerns or questions don’t hesitate to ask, that’s what we are here for!
ADDITIONAL PROCEDURES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Activities will take place in class room /outside with proper distancing with a limit of 4 participants unless from the same household.
- EAL facilitators will maintain social distancing of 2 metres(6’ or 1 horse length apart) required
- Hand sanitizer and or hand washing stations available at all times and restroom facilities cleaned and disinfected often.
- 2 lead rope for teams with participants from different households in order to maintain so by having individual spaces distancing 2 metres(1 horse length apart) required
- Our classroom is setup to maintain social distancing by having individual spaces provided for each participant.
- All program equipment and tools will be disinfected after every use, including , but not limited to;
- All writing utensils, clipboards and other classroom tools
- All station cards, lead ropes, halters, obstacle equipment and other arena tools
- Door handles and all other objects /surfaces that are often touched.
- Helmets provided are Sterilized as usual, after every use.
- Classroom sizes as mentioned 4 participants, 2 horses, 2 participants per horse plus 1 EAL Facilitator
- If participants same household…. We can accommodate accordingly.. up to 6 participants plus 2 EAL Facilitators
- Personal protection may be worn by choice or by official guidelines.(such as face masks)
- You can book PRIVATE PROGRAMS Group/SINGLE as well….
THANK YOU !! WE ARE ALL DOING THE BEST WE CAN TOGETHER……STAY CALM AND EAL ON…..